How to import your Product Page from BigCommerce
Importing your product page into Shogun allows you to drag & drop custom content into it. This can be accomplished in two ways:
Use the Search Bar in the Dashboard
- In your Shogun dashboard, use the search bar at the top of the page to search for a product you would like to import and edit.
- Click on "Import" to import the page into Shogun.
- Click on "Edit in Shogun" to then open the product page in the editor.
The Create Page Button
- In your Shogun dashboard, click on the "Create Page" button.
- Select Product Page
- Search for the product you want to import, then click on "Select."
- Next, click on "Create Page". This will import the page and open it in the editor.
How to edit your imported Product Page
Congratulations on importing your Product Page from BigCommerce into Shogun! You can now edit your page.
Shogun works with your store's theme; your product page will retain its original layout upon importing. At this time, you can edit the description area of your existing product.
The location of the description area is determined by your theme's product template. To easily view the area that can be edited with Shogun, toggle the Drop Zone feature located at the top of the editor. Enabling this will display the drop zone where you can drag and drop Shogun elements to edit your page.